WWF HASBRO MANIAX LE FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
WWF HASBRO MANIAX LE FORUM

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Hello Maniax!

AuteurMessage
Invité
Invité

Hello Maniax! Empty
MessageSujet: Hello Maniax!   Hello Maniax! Icon_minitimeJeu 23 Fév - 4:06

I've been gone so long I hardly recognize the place! Laughing

Just wanted to share that I am working on some projects that might benefit Hasbro customizers:

Hello Maniax! P1010009sv

I'm shrinking heads again, this time to Mattel size, which just happens to work out VERY WELL for Hasbro-size, too!

Hello Maniax! P1010004dt
The first two are Slick and Jimmy Hart, two sorely needed managers from the Hasbro era!

After that, I have plans for Bobby Heenan, Mr. Fuji, Powers of Pain, Terry Taylor, Brain Busters, Genius, Haku, Bad News Brown, Brother Love, Santana, Vince, Jesse and Mean Gene. Mattel is releasing an Elizabeth later in the year that I will mold and cast for our Hasbro uses.

I'll post again when these two are ready. I plan on making a small, limited number of heads and then destroying (recycling) the molds. They will be 'exclusive.' Once I sell out, I'm out for good.

If there are any other resizing projects you'd like to see/have me do for the Hasbro community, please let me know. Hasbros were my first line to collect and customize (I have the scars to prove it, lol!). They hold a special place in my heart!

And on a serious note, awhile back before the new year I stopped here and saw the disturbing headline "R.I.P. Mr. Fuze." Would someone please message me and let me know about his situation. He was a very nice guy I dealt with a number of times years ago, through eBay sales, requests and messages. Thank you.

Take care everyone,

Wars a.k.a. Walking Condominium
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Hello Maniax!
Page 1 sur 1