WWF HASBRO MANIAX LE FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
WWF HASBRO MANIAX LE FORUM

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Why did you start making Custom figures!?

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Big G
Amateur
Amateur

Why did you start making Custom figures!? Empty
MessageSujet: Why did you start making Custom figures!?   Why did you start making Custom figures!? Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr - 19:21

I started making customs in 1992 totally for my Son to play with, he wanted figures which hadn't been made by Hasbro yet. I stopped for a few years as he grew up but restarted at after an illness to help me physio therapy to get my hand working again!

So why did you start???
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Judge
Légende
Légende
Judge

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Why did you start making Custom figures!?   Why did you start making Custom figures!? Icon_minitimeJeu 24 Avr - 20:33

English version :
It's for my "figures federation" (JWF). I had not enough action figures so... I started to make one custom... and another... and another... lol!

Version Française :
C'est pour ma fédération de figurines (la JWF) Je n'avais pas assez de figurines alors... j'ai commencé à en fabriquer une... et une autre... et une autre... lol!
http://www.20six.fr/hell-in-a-cell
kidmakina
Champion Intercontinental
Champion Intercontinental
kidmakina

MessageSujet: Re: Why did you start making Custom figures!?   Why did you start making Custom figures!? Icon_minitimeVen 25 Avr - 6:50

The WWF HASBRO Line was just finished and I wanted to continue my collection by making new Wrestling figures that I'd liked to meet in the original collection !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Why did you start making Custom figures!?   Why did you start making Custom figures!? Icon_minitime

Why did you start making Custom figures!?
Page 1 sur 1