WWF HASBRO MANIAX LE FORUM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
WWF HASBRO MANIAX LE FORUM

AccueilDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Lazenby
Légende
Légende
Lazenby

Masculin

Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Empty
MessageSujet: Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart   Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Jan - 11:59

EARL HEBNER claims he did not lie to Bret:

"I was sitting on a plane with Bret. His very words: ‘Will you count me out?’ I said, ‘If you keep your shoulder up, I will not count you out.’
I didn’t count him out. Did he get pinned 1.2.3?

When people ask if I ‘screwed Bret’, I say ‘Ya damn right I did!’ When I was walking to that ring, I was thinking Bret wasn’t screwing Vince; he was screwing everybody in that dressing room. Austin, Undertaker, Rocky - all the guys that put him over as being the Worlds Champion - we made him what he was.
When McMahon and Sgt Slaughter came to the ring - whether I had done it or not - that bell was gonna ring. The only thing that made it more official is that I motioned for the bell.

[Many years later, Bret] saw me and said, ‘I know you did what you had to do and I’m no longer mad at you.’ I said ‘Thank you’ to him and that was that.

WWE has treated me, my brother and my son awful wrong for the things that we did. Especially my brother, who took care of the office on the road for a long time and made them lots of money.

I did the bad things to get the jobs done because some of the other refs didn’t want to do it or didn’t know how to do it. You've got to be a team player.

If I’d have known then how I was going to be treated later in my career with WWE, I never would have done it. But at the time I didn’t know. It’s all hindsight.”
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Clovis
Champion Européen
Champion Européen
Clovis

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart   Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Icon_minitimeJeu 3 Jan - 21:53

Honnêtement , je le plain pas ce type , il minimise son rôle dans le screwjob et se justifie presque .
Il a bien de la chance que Bret soit un type bien ayant pu ravaler sa rencoeur au fil des années.

Et en passant , c’était une catastrophe comme arbitre il tenait pas sur ses jambes , surement celui qui se vautrait le plus souvent sur le ring ou botchait des tomber ,à égalité avec Teddy long à une époque.
Lazenby
Légende
Légende
Lazenby

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart   Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Icon_minitimeVen 4 Jan - 11:20

Ha oui... c'est à la fois marrant et nase quand les arbitres comptent bien plus vite sur le tombé final... C'est assez fréquent en plus.
Charon2012
Amateur
Amateur

MessageSujet: hebner loool   Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Icon_minitimeVen 4 Jan - 15:30

Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Dsc_0010
Clovis
Champion Européen
Champion Européen
Clovis

Masculin

MessageSujet: Re: Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart   Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Icon_minitimeVen 4 Jan - 22:53

Charon2012 a écrit:
Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Dsc_0010

Earl Ebner is disappointed.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart   Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart Icon_minitime

Earl Hebner sur Bret Hart
Page 1 sur 1